I can't even begin to catch up from being gone so long...darn blogger locked me out of my account and I couldn't get back in. Hopefully, whatever went so awry is no longer so.
Today is the eve of Faith's 19 month birthday. I can't believe it's been that long since she came into my life, my world. Each day I find myself falling more and more in love with her!
Ready for an update? Here goes!
Faith, what are you up to these days?
* You are WALKING full time now! Your first fledgling, timid, stiff steps have progressed into your little legs taking you as fast as they can go all over the place.
* You have four teeth now! Two molars and two front teeth...all on the top. So cute!
* You weigh just about 20 pounds...at last check just a few days ago, you were 19lbs 14oz.
* You are 30.75 inches tall.
* You are wearing 12-18 month sized clothing and size 3 shoes. (though the shoes are still a little big)
* You are learning more and more signs each day. Some of the signs you know are: eat, milk, more, please, thank you, dog, all done, want, cookie, mama, daddy....we are working on more specific signs and I know you will pick them up fast!
* You don't verbalize a whole lot, but you totally understand what is being said to you and you usually respond appropriately. You are very vocal, just not extremely verbal.
* You love to roam around the kitchen emptying out drawers and cabinets. It's always funny to find you sitting in the drawer under the stove playing with the pot holders :)
* You love to sit and 'read' books...and you'll sometimes let me read them to you, but you prefer to hold the book and turn the pages yourself.
I am so very proud of your accomplishments!
Now, just some pictures of you lately: