Friday, July 1, 2011

A Catch Up, Of Sorts...

I'd like to say that I haven't blogged in the last 3 months because I decided to stay in California, but obviously, that isn't the case.   And, I'm pretty sure they have internet in California too.  I have no excuse for not blogging other than, well, um, oh heck...I have no excuse.

The kiddos have been out of school since May 26th and my mind has been gone since May 27th.   Maybe with enough coffee and diet Coke, I'll have the energy to blog more regularly again.  Time will tell!

Annnnnyyyyway.




      We've kept busy having play dates with friends...


       Having a birthday...


           Being Super Heros...

        Graduating from Preschool...


        Taking naps...


     Doing Yoga in the sand...





     Reading books...


     Hanging with dear friends...


     Playing silly games...


     Going bowling...



     Talking on the phone...


     Eating watermelon...


     Hangin' with Pirates...and trying to be one :)


     Having tests...


     Touching slithering snakes...


     Enjoying the sunshine...


     Being happy with the simple things...


     Riding a pony named Billy...and loving every second of it...


     Hangin' around...


     Climbing trees...


     Kicking a soccer ball...


     Hangin' poolside...


      Lovin' each other...


     Going for walks in the park...


     Becoming "famous"...


      Splish splashing around...


      Soaking up some sun...


     Sitting on Grandpa's lap...


So, there you go...life is busy, sometimes too busy to even blog about it.  But, I'll be back again. Soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment