Faith, what are you up to these days?
* You are 29.5 inches tall
* You weigh just over 18 pounds
* You are wearing mostly 12 month size clothing, though you can still fit in some 6-9 month size
* You have figured out how to climb up onto the coffee table (!)
* You are taking steps on your own, just a couple at a time
* You are signing more these days and understanding even more than you sign
* You got your first tooth! A molar on the upper right side...and it looks like more teeth are coming soon!
You are developing at the level of a 12-13 month old, according to our therapist. I love to watch you take your little steps. I love to watch you cuddle your baby dolls and give them open mouth kisses. I love to watch you bear crawl your way around the house at full speed. I love watching you look up to your brothers and sister with delight in your little almond eyes.
Faith, you are a wonderful blessing...full of happiness and joy! You are a delight to wake up to each morning and fall asleep with each night, and each moment in between is even better!
I love you to the moon and back my little girl!