Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's hard to believe there was a time, not too long ago, that I thought that Faith being "different" would be forefront in my mind at all times.

Now, sometimes I forget that she is "different".  

Imagine that.

I don't know what I was thinking.  

"Different" is good.

                                She plays.


                                She cries.

                                She eats.

                                She sleeps.

                                She laughs.

See?

Being "different" is not so different after all.

2 comments:

  1. I am a bit behind in my blog reading but I love this post. What you say is so true...our kiddos do all the same things!! I could look at pictures of Faith all day long!!! She is so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to Lily at this age- I think she will look a lot like your little girl! She is adorable:) Thanks for sharing your blog with me, looking forward to following!

    ReplyDelete