I may be weird, but I don't mind AT ALL getting up at the crack of dawn to pack lunches and lay out school uniforms. I don't mind making breakfast, finding lost shoes or brushing long locks of blond hair. Yes, it's hectic, loud and chaotic BUT it only lasts an hour or so and then I get to deposit my children safely into the hands of some very special souls. Teachers! I love those blessed souls.
Anyway...only 19 days of summer vacation left, but who's counting?
Okay, here goes : Faith, what are you up to these days?
* You can still fit into a 6-9 month size in clothes, though I have been putting you in a 12 month size too.
* You are in a size 2.5 shoe without your SMO's and a size 3 with them on.
* You are climbing up stairs like a pro...it's getting back down them that is the problem.
* You are cruising along everything--the couch, coffee table, walls...
* You are taking some fledgling steps while holding onto my finger.
* You are saying more and more words and trying to imitate us.
* You are finally clapping!
* Still no teeth :)
You are a joy, as always! I am enjoying every minute with you...I love you sweetheart!
We'll be going to the pediatrician next week for Faith's 15 month well baby visit, so I will have updated stats then. I'm guessing she is roughly 17lbs and maybe 28 inches. Such a peanut!