Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Today we celebrated the 12th birthday of my son, Caleb.   Caleb came flying into the world at 2:21pm on July 6, 1998.  He weighed 7lbs 4oz and was 19" long.     It's hard to believe that in just one year we will be ushering in his teen years.  

At Caleb's request, I farmed out Eli, Josh and Gracie to friends houses for the night.   Caleb had a couple of his friends over for pizza, cake and a sleepover.   He also got his very first cell phone.  Talk about excitement...and how come his cell phone is nicer than MINE?

                         



                                            


                                            

                              

                      

Happy 12th birthday Caleb!  You're a great kid...I love you!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Caleb!

    Now I wonder if I left you a comment before asking where in CO you are? I know that I found a blogger in Falcon, but then couldn't find them again. Maybe it was you!

    I am in Sterling (NE corner of the state), so we are pretty far away. I see from your followers Erin found you. There is also another Melissa that blogs and she is in Fountain. I have another friend who lives in Canon City and her baby who is due in Oct has Ds. I think I may need to make a trip to your part of the state!

    Can't wait to get to know Faith better and I hope we can meet sometime!

    ReplyDelete