It's way beyond me how this little cherub can be 14 months old already.
It's been a long time since I've done a "what are you up to these days" post...here goes!
Faith, what are you up to these days?
* You are wearing mostly size 6-9 months clothing
* You wear a loose size 3 diaper
* You can almost fit into a size 2 shoe
* You weigh about 16 and a half pounds
* You are about 27.75 inches tall (though that may be a bit generous)
* You are getting around ALL over the place...crawling as fast as a race horse, cruising the coffee table and pushing your little baby stroller
* You are eating mostly table food and stage 3 baby food
* You love whole milk, though it has to be thickened to nectar consistency as you aspirate sometimes
* You still have no teeth!
* You sleep through most nights, but have been waking at 3am lately for a 'snack'
* You are still nursing on demand
* You take between 2-3 naps a day
* You are saying "mama", "dada", "muh muh" (for more) and "dug" for dog.
* You know the signs for milk, eat and more
* You still take reflux meds 3 times a day
* You break out into dancing every time you hear music
and most importantly, you are happy, healthy and thriving.
We love you Faith!