Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I cannot, for the life of me, get this girl to not taste the sand every time she gets in the sandbox.  I don't know what it is about the moist, gritty sand, but she sure LOVES to eat it!  Come to think of it, she likes to eat dog food too.



It's okay though, just a phase, I'm sure!  If she were my first child, I might be a bit more inclined to freak out about something like sand eating, but since she is my sixth child...not so much.   I figure there are worse things to eat than sand, right?    My other kids have proven that--especially the son ( I won't name names here to protect the innocent) that bent down in the middle of Target, picked up a chewed piece of gum that was stuck to the floor and popped it in his mouth.   Same kid also licked the shelf on the check stand at Wal-Mart.  He's still living. Still healthy.

I figure the old saying should hold :  "God made dirt, so a little won't hurt"

1 comment:

  1. Okay...so I am looking at this picture on your post and I think it could be a picture of Ella. Ella has the same outfit, the same dragon ball toy and the same baby stroller. I guess they are definitely cut from the same cloth (or we are). Also, I just found in my picture file the photo of Faith on her rocking horse that you sent me a while ago for Ella's hospital wall. I have a few that I need have printed so I will get that done soon. Would you mind sending me a quick email with Faith's DOB and last name as I am trying to write names and DOB on the back of all the pictures. My email address is adjvollmer@aol.com Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete