Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm thinkin' it's going to be a night with early bedtimes for all, except me, of course.    I am not above putting my children to bed early so I can sit in front of the TV watching mindless sitcoms with my bowl of chocolate ice cream, or so I can play endless games of Farkle or mess around on Facebook making fun of all of Farmville.

Believe me,  there are days when it is necessary for the sake of my own sanity.   Cheap thrills, right?  With long summer days in full swing, some sanity is a commodity for sure.

Anyway, before I start whining about what hellions my children are being and how I am already ready for the familiar routine of the school year...

On Thursday, we went up to Littleton to a pool/water park called Pirate's Cove.  We had such an awesome time splashing around in the cool water and kicking our feet in the Lazy River.   I even got up enough courage to go down a water slide.  Twice!

Sami, Faith, Me, Gracie and Syd hanging out by the pool


My sweet Sam all cozied up in his swim robe



Faith wondering just who is in there anyway??


Me, getting a little dizzy blowing up the swim ring...


Peek a boo!


Happy happy girl!


1 comment:

  1. Swimming looks like so much fun for Sami, Faith, Grace, Sam and Sydney. That's cool you blew up the green swim ring and Faith looks like she is having lots of fun with her pink one with flowers on it, too.

    ReplyDelete